“IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN,
YOU PLAN TO FAIL”
This quote by an anonymous author speaks volumes about the importance of proper tax planning for Individuals and Corporations especially in the area of Expatriate taxation. This complex area of the US Tax Code is often misunderstood and neglected until it’s too late. Before moving abroad, or relocating employees abroad, it is imperative that you speak with an expert who is knowledgeable about Expatriate taxation.
AmericanTaxHelp, a division of the CPA Firm Koutoulas and Relis, LLC, will assist Individuals and Corporations with tax planning, tax return preparation, and a number of other services designed to ensure a smooth transition to your overseas relocation or assignment.
Our tax planning is geared towards both Individuals and Employers and will be custom designed based on your specific needs.
Our services include:
- Tax Preparation and Consulting Services for Americans at Home and Abroad including all IRS, State and US Treasury filings.
- Tax Consulting and Preparation for Foreign Nationals Living in the US or Having US-Source Income.
- IRS and State Problem Resolution
- Tax Equalization Calculations and Consulting
- Tax Planning for Relocations, Exit and Entrance Assistance.
- Corporate tax preparation
- Corporate financial statements
- Complete payroll services
- Retirement and financial planning
Our highly trained and motivated professional staff, coupled with the latest technology, enable us to utilize the best tools to meet and surpass your current needs. Sound expert professional advice and planning can make a huge difference towards meeting and even exceeding your goals and expectations.